» Resources


Filing claims, accessing public information and other legal resources.

Filing Claims against the City


How to file a claim

You must file a claim if you are seeking money or damages from the city.

more information

Open Government

Open Government Program

Open government & transparency

Request public records, access information and navigate your City government.

more information

Legal Assistance

Legal resources

Finding legal resources

If you need assistance with a private legal matter, there are low cost and sliding scale services available in Alameda County.

more information